2011年2月22日星期二

very long time didn't come update >
Hello!everybody long time no see here~how are you all???
Recenlty very BUSY---because my work!make me very TIRED
Help!Help!Help!
Everyday wokring---sleep,sleeP---working only~!!!
Very cham!!!want go shopping also no time to go~
Got off day also want stay home rest~and all my friends know i very busy of working so never ask me go out already!like lost contact jor....SAD!!!

*skip*

start from he come back kl we already less contact!
I very miss him
I hope we can same likebefore can sms chat can go yamcha togther
but just a dream!!!because i know he never know i still waiting him!!!
but never mind ~whatever how i long i also can wait till i feel tired!!!
if not i never GIVE UP!!!!^^...hehe~(CK.C)

Because I LOVE YOU..

*skip*

my life is busy now~
just is working everyday only!!!!
hope can get a time for rest~
because i really very tired when i start this job!!!
this make tired everyday now~
one day work 12house!....who can do it?!....


nothing to wirte here~
see you next time^^...
miss you all~muwackssss..
tata


没有评论:

发表评论