2011年8月3日星期三

my birthday party:)

start form 27th july untill 2th august i celebrate my birthday with lovely friends:)
i very happy this year my birthday have alot friends help me celebrate ya!haha~
i will remember this memories forever in my heart!
at first my birthday can meet him and celebrate with him and friends at GOSH CLUB~haha
second thank you aric yiiyii bring go singk celebrate~and he's first person wish me happy birthday:)..thank you so much!
third thank you lovely new sista bring me go Giza Mall Beer Factory drink smoke and playing card:)can said she celebrate my birthday 3days more~wakaka!so tired ah:(
but i really very happy!finally i meet up all babes sista~so sweet:)
i love you all!!!muwaxcksssss!

i already stop the job!so now looking a new job!
this two weeks i keep go CLUB with svetl~OMG!!! keep like that i think i'll be older:(..NO!!!!
i want back my life~dont want CLUB LIFE!!!haha~


lazy write jor:(...tata!miss you~

没有评论:

发表评论