2010年12月9日星期四

❤Long time didn't update le^^❤

Hello^^long time no update here le~hehe
Recently so busy oh~what I'm busy???
Hmmm....Spm Exam luu~and more is I really lazy to update now..haha
Keep hung out with classmate this few day~we go snooker,yam cha,long gai and more....


Alright!!!now I'm start to planing my new life of 2011year^^Yeah!!!
Goodbye-2010..Welcome-2011^^hohoho....
Haixxx...so fast want to {CHRISTMAS>>>NEW YEAR}this is good news or what???..
feel nothing special also...and all fiends keep asking me 24th dec go where~I say {POPPY}but them all say not good!!!{POPPY}no ppl go already~lolxxxx..!!!!WTF!!!
I feel like {POPPY}place more oh~why all don't like go already leh??
whatever lah~I go {POPPY}also~because got friends promise me go there already^^hehe
Thank you all^^


I open the new fb page already~but feel damn boring neh~nothing special also~(:
then now I open the new one {微博}why I'll open this~because "Edison Chen"hahahahaha~
Love Him so much oh~why arh!!!no reason~just LOVE^^


After finish spm exam what can I do???Finding job and do~must hardworking already~
because I'm "dai gor lui"jor^^haha~

Muwacksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

没有评论:

发表评论