2010年6月28日星期一

♥25/6/2010 is my Babe day^^ ♥

25/6/2010 is my babes days^^that day we 3 soh po so crazy at facebook there^^hehe^^why?because we chat-chat something let us so soh po and happy too...after that i went go TS wait my DARLING THENq and go watch movie ^^"IPMAN",but when we go watch my darling sleeping at cinemas already=.=!because she so tired lah^^but nvm,I so happy also ^^
finish movie we go find other 1 darling vinn^^she working at near sogo there,so we go find her chat-chat again~and me and theng don't know how to back home=.=! every time when us go out till night us also don't know how to back home ^^haha....so find friends fetch but that day nobody got free><"and my darling vinn ask she sister bf can fetch onot?!hou coi he so good fetch us go back ^^haha...
ok,reach darling theng house already^^then us want go out yam cha^^but nobody want go!SAD~after that darling theng ask hua zai come fetch me back home luu><"
that days at morning i so HAPPY but at night got something make me so UNHAPPY and SAD><"hate it!!!

没有评论:

发表评论