2010年7月16日星期五

❤ 2010年7月15日(星期四)❤

That day when I finish school i very want faster go back home ^^
becuase I want go T.S find dear go shopping with him~and want buy MC'D for my darling theng also^^hehe...
2pm like that i reach home already and I call my dear ask him wake up after that go bath and ready to go T.S ^^but I want to start as the taxi when it rained already><"damn hate!
nvm lah,when I reach the bus stop already got taxi at there waiting ^^haha..so lucky^^
after that i reach T.S and call my dear come 7-11 find me and go to MC'D eating and buy somefoot for my darling theng^^after take the foot to my darling me with dear going back T.S shopping and acompany him buy shoes ^^at 7:20pm we go to watching movie is my dear like ^^so happy that day with my dear^^but I make him got some unhappy also because i always hit him and bit him hand ><" I really so bad girl always like that><"shit girl!!!! HATE my self!!

没有评论:

发表评论