2010年4月29日星期四

SCHOOL LIFE♥

haixx~~why my school friends all is like tat?very stingy...TMD!!FUCKER~
if you all keep like tat with me,i will don't know with you all be friends again....
with you all be friends i will very tired~For the littlest thing would quarrel..."NAIVE"...
I tell you all now i never never say "SORRY"to you all again~I have not once said that the second...
this years is we school together the last year already,why you all want keep like tat make all unhappy?~like tat you all will very happy right??but i tell you all i very HATE like tat~i just wan we can happy for this last year and can be best best friends only,why you all cant do it?...
i very sad...why my friends all like tat with me..and i very disappointed...
last year already PLEASE don't like can????

没有评论:

发表评论