2010年8月25日星期三

❤haha~~❤

i think im sort already~
because i keep online this few days~^^
why?boring luu><"ntg to do~
haha~
what can do now???~~really boring loh~
study?? lazy~shopping??no money~
sleep??cant ><"aiyooooo~~i think can go die jor^^haha

now i can contro myself d^^contro what??STOP CRYING luu^^haha
why i want contro because i scare my eyes blind^^haha~

recently i less thinking about him{mr}already~
just sometime will miss miss him only~wakakaka~~7sin@@!
that is good news for me right??haha....but i don't think so~
why????because i still so love him and can't forget him~
omg~my fault come find me again~

STOP!STOP!STOP!

are me stupid???~shit!!!


skip lah^^~~haha....


now i play twitter jor^^
haha...but still don't know how to play~
nvm~give me a time~haha....


nth to said again~
see next time^^muwacksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss^^

没有评论:

发表评论