2010年8月28日星期六

❤ HE leave me~~❤

you leave me~!!!
why??? i don't understand ~i want know the reason~
why you don't tell me~
just say you want go find you family~
i don't believe~
why you want lie me???
you know me very hate ppl lie ~

***you make cry again~
***you make sad again~
***you make hurt again~

you say you won't leave me alone when you come back form US last year~
but now you tell you want go HK want leave me again~
i hate you like tat always lie me!!!
but i know i can't hate you forever~
because you are so important in my heart~you know right???
but you still choose lie me again~what the reason???
i keep crying when you say you want go HK tat time~


****you are the one love me
****no one can replace you in my heart

****i need you when i feel unhappy
****i need you when i feel crying
****i need you when i feel happy
****i need you when i want eating
****i need you when i want sleeping
****i need you forever and ever ~you know!!!

i know you angry me when i break with MR before
because i promise you i won't crying before~
but i can't do it~
SORRY~
i know you and me can't together in back~
because i don't want~
i let you wait me too long~i'm sorry~
i always let you worry me when i go out with friends~
i know i so bad~
i know you still love me but i don't you chance ~SORRY~!!!....


i know now i say what you also don't want know and no use~
i promise you i will take care myself~
i promise you i will happy always~
i promise you i will be strong~

i won't crying because MR again~
i won't think too much again~
i won't give you worry me again~

you want take care**
miss you forever and ever~

muwackssssss

****hope you won't forget me ya***
***you always is my good "brother"***

没有评论:

发表评论