2010年9月1日星期三

❤Recently❤

28/82010~i go new club^^>>>MILK & MIST CLUB^^hehe
go with my wife theng nad other friends~and i saw my long time no see ger friends^^so happy
but go there damn sien lah><"because my wife go there sleeping ger><"not accompany me dance dance dance and drunk drunk drunk~haha after tat~we around 4am like tat back home luu~so tired><"


skip***^^



30/8/2010~we go celebrate medeka^^1st we go THE CURVE find fiends then together go BAMBOO9^^tat time i really so happy^^because i meet my babe wendy already^^she so cute and funny too~haha..and meet calvin also ^^he so cute also~but i feel got abit paiseh loh~because 1st time meet him~xixi...38 again~=.=beh tahan myself~
but i drunk drunk and drunk loh~i can't believe leh~~lolxx
and do something wrong d><"omg~shit liao!! 1st time like tat leh~ i hug calvin and "kiss" calvin when i so drunk jor><"if not my friend tell me i think i forget it~but i also got feel i got do like tat lah><"shit liao lah~!!why i can do like tat oh!!@@! i can't believe it><"ah~mami ya~1st time drunk and do like tat loh..~after tat~i give friends keep laugh me loh~too bad~><"........


skip**^^



i didn't miss him already this few days^^
is good news to me~haha....i think i got many friends so happy~
why??because them so hate him already~
don't know why~all keep say him is not a good guy~!!!
why??i don't know too~haixx...
i with him is over already~i wont keep thinking of him de lah~
my friends you fong sam lah~^^ok??
i will become back hoi sam guo ger^^xixixi....
and i will find 1 he love me more that he loe his self ger^^
but make sure he is good guy too lah~
if not i don't want lah~haha...



skip**^^


what happen on me~??
recently keep find the calvin loh><"sort oh me~ i want die liao lah~ i don't miss him(MR) but i miss him(CL) OH@@! WTH MAN!!~OMG~~.... haixx..don't want write jor><"got something can't write at here><"






❤GOOD NIGHT ALL^^SWEET DREAM~MUWACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS❤



没有评论:

发表评论