2010年9月6日星期一

❤ my dear~❤

my dear so cute 1^haha
because he sort sort dei de~keep laugh de~
but i like he like tat lah~look so cute de^^muwacksss
love you dear~


and got some unhappy ah><"
because my dear last night crying loh><"
my heart so pain when i know he cry><"
so sam tong arh dear~
don't cry jor lah dear~
i don't want dear unhappy when we together><"
i want dear happy when we together ^^
ok??
promise me ya~

i promise you i wont be bad girl
i promise i will be guai guai lui
i promise i will stop smoke now
just give me a time only
i sure i can do it^^
but i hope dear you stop also ya^^xixi

my dear like to see my picture when we can't meet and i don't at beside him><"
dear so cham leh><"haha
就如“一日不见 如隔三秋”
haha~dear u understand what mean mah???


I LOVE YOU DEAR CALVIN LEE^^muwackssssssssssssssssss...

没有评论:

发表评论