2010年10月31日星期日

❤ 30/10/2010 ❤

i SINGLE again><"what happen???why???-------i don't know~ i so hurt so sad ><" i can't believe that!!!!..... i never blame you just playing DOTA didn't accompany me i never say anything.....just let you do you want do,whatever you like~ i just don't want { BREAK }!!!!!....
because { I LOVE YOU }...
when you tell me "don't want you,i want break"tat time~my { HEART } is very hurt!!!!
just start to crying-----can't stop it!!!!
i thinking back your { PROMISE }

*************************************************************************************
you say you won't let me alone
you say you won't don't want me
you say you just want me only
you say you will very sayang me only
you say you won't hurt me
you say you won't let me cry

and all~i keep to watch your blog
and crying!!!!!!

***************************************************************************
3/9/2010----30/10/2010 is me and you sweet day....
i really so love you but you not!!!
i so miss you now~
wish you can happy everyday~

1 条评论:

  1. 天意弄人,是你的就是你的...希望您一定要好好珍惜身邊的幸福~
    加油!

    回复删除