2010年10月9日星期六

❤ ....tired❤

i'm tired~
because---------
first lazy study,lazy exam,lazy do home work....
lazy lazy and lazy do everything ...hahaha
(see i'm LAZY GIRL)....

second so miss dear really long time no see him~
because he no ask me out also loh~really want scold him 99~haha
but i mm seh tak loh`sam tong ~xixixixixi....
nvm....because i no money out also ~so cham
all money fly away d~haixxxx....sam tong 99~
want save again~money money money i need you arh~come find me can??haha...

spm is coming soon~
how how how???
i scare~really scare~
but i can't do anything also
because i lazy study also
when read the book i feel sleepy..haha...
cham liao~i no eyes to my spm paper~
somebody can help me???(nobody i think)....


my dear so bad~he no heart
also out with friends~
after out with friends back home sure siad:"laopo,i so tired want sleep..."...what the hell!!!
haixxxx....speechless....!!!!


没有评论:

发表评论