2010年11月3日星期三

❤ can't sleep well recently....

can't sleep well recently
because i miss your Good Night wish
i miss you call me----------------->>
{laopo}+{soh zhu}+{sha gua}+{niong zi}+{babyy}+{ben dan}+{baobei}....


i so miss your voice when talk with you
i so miss your hand when hold your hang
i so miss your hug when you hug me
i so miss your smile when you smile with me
i so miss your taste when you kiss me
i so miss your all~
i so miss You!!!!


can you tell why you want break with me???
what the reason??? i can't understand ....




"dear" i so miss you~and i love you!!!




when you tell me you want break with me
my heart is very very very pain!!!
i can't accept you'll like tat~
i got do wrong things you don't like???
or i give you trouble ???................................................

do you remember what you PROMISE me???
you say you won't break with me
but now you breaking your PROMISE




my HEART is breaking!!!

没有评论:

发表评论