2010年11月5日星期五

❤haha~can't stop laugh ....❤

hahahaha~give someone make me can't stop laugh now
what happen make you'll keep call me{sexy saisailap mommy}???
i'm not your mommy neh~hahahaha...
and how come i be saisailap???lolxxx
buy the way thank you chat with make me laugh till want die ~
wakakakaka....
so happy chat phone with you when i feel sad or break with boyfriend><"
but i don't hope every time chat you also is i feel sad lah..
so cham!!!!haha~
thank you a lot^^
you are my best friend forever^^
and i know you'll go singapore working with other friends on next moth~
so we can't chat phone every time lu><"sad sad~hehe...
i'll so miss you de^^if free come back see me and buy things for me ya~
i just want many many my daughter HELLO KITTY^^
hehe~another i don't want le~
hahahaha~now i make your voice when you call me {sexy saisailap mommy}

i have a new name {sexy saisailap mommy}^^

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
haixxx...today really so miss him~><"
why i can't stop to missing him><"
want die lah me and so stupid ah me!
he already say don't want me le
i still waiting him for what ah???
make my self san fu only!!!
i really stupid~~and useless~~
just break only~its not 1st time lah!!!sad what???!!!!
sometime will so angry myself so stupid and useless><"


haixxxxxx!!!!................speechless~!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论