2010年11月20日星期六

❤Recently❤

recently,i so free^^
because holiday is start now~
but more TWO day is SPM time ~
haixx...sad
because i never start to study now...
everyday just on face book
haha...DIE time!!!!

I'm fine now' :)
why i'll say like tat!
because still have many friends ask me:“are you ok now ?”....
hahaha~all friends don't worry me..I'm fine now
and i don't think too much already
i'll take care myself now
i'll be strong now
i'll be a good girl now
i won't let you all worry me again~
ok??? i PROMISE you^^

my zaizai is leave me ...
he go singapore working with gorgor them
don't know want wait how long can meet them...
i so miss them
i so lonely when them leave me
haixxxx....
come back come back come back!!!
all come back crazy with me can??
all come back "hailat" with me can??
hahahahahaha...
what is hailat???
actually i don't know what mean~
but them like to use this word..so funny lah
so happy when playing with them
so happy when chat with them
because them like to make me laugh till stomachache ....
i miss you zaizai and gorgor~

him!! i don't think about him already
because i know he have a new gf if i not wrong
haixx..
hope he can happy always
wish you!!!
he no need me already
he no need me start from 30/10/2010~
because he want her not me!!!!
actually i should to angry her, but i can't i still can be friend with her
what i thinking now??? i don't know~haha
all friends asking me same question---why i can be friend with her now????what the reason???
i just can answer----i really don't know why??!!!
hahahahahahahaahaha~~





buy the way~
i don't want think too much make myself bother!!!
alright~just stop here*


















miss you everyday~

没有评论:

发表评论