2010年11月2日星期二

❤ miss you day 4❤

i so miss you~
i can't forgot you!!!
i cry everyday when i miss you~
i can't control myself~
i know many friends ask me don't be sad and cry
but i can't....sorry friends~forgive me do like tat~
i can't promise you all !!!

now near SPM exam still have two week only><"
i no heart to study now><"
my mind can't stop to thinking you!!!

i scare to exam spm..it's really....
i know i can't do anythings now
but i know i'll be strong when the time is come~
now i really can't!!!!...
sorry my all friends....sorry my all babe girl...
i am sorry to you all here~


this 3day i make myself so TIRED
because i want to"forgot"you but can't!!!
i'm tired just make me so miss you only><"
i don't know what can i do now!!!.....................................................

1 条评论: